By using or agreeing to use the Services provided by the Company you give your consent to the Company, its affiliates, successors, and assignees for using your Sensitive Personal Data or Information. You even agree that company may share your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with any third-party service provider or Partner for providing you the Services and its various features.
I. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
a. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
● by which you may be personally identified; and/or
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
b. We collect this information:● directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
● automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through Cookies (defined below), web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
● Your Str8bat Account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password,profile picture and other information you may provide with your Str8bat Account, such as your name, mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
● Your financial information like Unified Payments Interface Information (“UPI”)
● Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including batting parameters which you/your coach has set, batting data captured via motion sensors etc, and other information in your Str8bat Account profile. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesWe may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
● Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
● Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
II. PERSONAL DATA THAT IS PROCESSED WHEN YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR SUBSCRIPTION ON A STR8BAT APP OR THROUGH CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If you purchase a Product, Service, or Subscription on a Str8bat app or through customer support, then Str8bat will collect your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We do not view or store your payment card information. Third-party payment processors are used depending on the region and the product purchased.
III. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
● Process and respond to your queries.
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
● Enable us to deliver relevant website/applications content and advertisements that may be relevant to you.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing,cashbacks, and collection.
● To use data analytics gathered from our website/applications to improve and enhance the Services and, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Product.
IV. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
● To contractors, service providers and other third-parties engaged by us to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined below) confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfil the purpose for which you have provided it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
●Leader Board: When you register on our Website/applications, we will display your user name and profile picture on the Website's/applications's “Leader Board.” The Leader Board displays publicly visible statistics of some registered users relating to the user’s use of the Service. The Leader Board is an entertainment feature of the Website/applications . Although we will strive to track and display information about users in the Leader Board accurately, we will not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the user statistics displayed on the Leader Board."
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Str8bat, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● if required by any government department or authority as per the applicable laws of Singapore; and
● where it is necessary for us to defend and establish our legal right, to enforce our policies and agreements.
● Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
V. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Sensitive Personal Data or Information you provide to us. You can set your browser or mobile device to refuse all or some browser Cookies or to alert you when Cookies are being sent. We do not share your Sensitive Personal Data or Information with any advertising agency.
VI. COMMUNICATIONS CHOICES
When you sign up for a Str8bat Account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Str8bat users, businesses, and Str8bat itself.
VII. REVIEWING, CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete the Sensitive Personal Data or Information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your Str8bat Account, please use the “Contact Us”.
VIII. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR Sensitive Personal Data or Information
We always take reasonable steps to accurately record the Sensitive Personal Data or Information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. However, we encourage you to review, update and correct the Sensitive Personal Data or Information that we maintain about you, and you should request us to delete any Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirements.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
IX. SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.We will only collect and process personal information Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information about you where we have lawful basis to do so. Our primary purpose in collecting your information, including personal information Sensitive Personal Data or Information and or any financial information from you is to deliver the personalized experience of the Services and its various features. These We shall secure your data through include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Further, the measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Sensitive Personal Data or Information submitted to us. A lot of the information we receive reaches us electronically, originating from your devices, and is then transmitted to us by your concerned telecom network providers. Wherever it is within our control and reach, we always put applicable measures in place to ensure that this ‘in flight’ data is as secure as it possibly can be
You can revoke your consent to the processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information at any time with effect for the future. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal information where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws. By revoking your consent to process your personal information, you no longer will be provided any Services for which the Sensitive Personal Data or Information was taken.
The Information that we collect from you is stored in cloud.
You acknowledge that we may utilize a third-party cloud service provider (“Cloud Services”) for the storage, access, transfer, and processing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information. We shall employ commercially reasonable industry standard security procedures for the transfer, transmission, storage, or accessing of any such Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Please note that no system is completely secure. So, while we strive to protect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will never occur. If any security breach comes to our knowledge, then we may take all steps required to protect misuse of such Sensitive Personal Data or Information and may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
X. Third party links and services
Our Website also uses "Cookies". Cookies are small data files that are transferred from our Website server and saved to your computer’s hard drive when you use or access our services. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, language and browser used, operating system, etc.
Some of the Cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session Cookies). Other Cookies remain on your terminal and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent Cookies). If Cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
Based on the information contained in Cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our Websites. Cookies stored on your computer can be deleted by you at any time.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related Cookies: This Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related Cookies: This Website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some Cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related Cookies: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Website preferences Cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this Website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this Website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set Cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Website and ways that we can improve your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this Website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the Website for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features these Cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our Website make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these Cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
XI. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
XII. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
Any complaint regarding processing of information, you may have may be brought to the attention of the designated officer for grievance redress ("Officer"). Below are the Officer's details:;
Name: str8bat support officer
Contact Details: +91 9945694888
XIIV. Contact us