We are at Str8bat Sports Tech Solutions Pte. Ltd. ("Str8bat", "we", "us" and "our") firmly believe in following the highest standard of integrity in relation to processing, dealing with the information provided by our customers when they use our Services (defined below) or otherwise.
If you purchase a Product, Service, or Subscription on a Str8bat app or through customer support, then Str8bat will collect your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We do not view or store your payment card information. Third-party payment processors are used depending on region and product purchased.
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
● Process and respond to your queries.
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
● Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● Notify you about changes to our Services.
● To improve and enhance the Services and, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Product.
● To contractors, service providers and other third-parties engaged by us to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfil the purpose for which you have provided it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Str8bat, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can set your browser or mobile device to refuse all or some browser Cookies or to alert you when Cookies are being sent. We do not share your personal information with any advertising agency.
When you sign up for an Str8bat Account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Str8bat users, businesses, and Str8bat itself.
If you would like to review, change or delete the personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your Str8bat Account, please use the “Contact Us”.
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We encourage you to review, update and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Our Website also uses "Cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a Website server and saved to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, language and browser used, operating system, etc.
Some of the Cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session Cookies). Other Cookies remain on your terminal and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent Cookies). If Cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
Based on the information contained in Cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our Websites. Cookies stored on your computer can be deleted by you at any time.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related Cookies: This Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related Cookies: This Website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some Cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related Cookies: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Website preferences Cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this Website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this Website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set Cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
This Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Website and ways that we can improve your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this Website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the Website for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features these Cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our Website make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these Cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.