We at Str8bat Sport Tech Solutions Private Limited ("Str8bat," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") firmly believes in the highest standards of integrity in relation to information provided by our customers when they use its Services and otherwise. This policy describes:
● The types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our website or applications or any other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
● Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
● Process and respond to your queries
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
● Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● Notify you about changes to our Services.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
General Information Disclosures
● To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Str8bat, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can set your browser or mobile device to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. We do not share your personal information with any advertising agency.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Str8bat users, businesses, and Str8bat itself.
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link.
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.